Blog and Videos
Get Started Now.
Free Access to Five Tips on "How to Nail the Startup Pitch"
Sign up and get new strategies weekly to be more confident and successful.
Meetings are venues to strut your stuff. When you’re not king of the castle, meetings …
In this podcast interview, UC Berkeley professor Dacher Keltner and I discuss the benefits of …
Networking is tough because it can feel inauthentic and salesy, yet it’s important for success. …
Nothing can feel more intimidating than stepping into a room to meet investors. After all, …
To crush it on the demo floor at startup conferences, read on. In 2011, we …
Over 90% of funded pitches share one thing in common. Successful startups like Mint.com, airbnb, …
Want to score major investment and massive PR? Just win TechCrunch Disrupt at their next …
Chris is author of two books on communication and empowerment. He is a world-renowned pitch coach, and has worked with entrepreneurs to promote their ideas and raise over $200 million in funding.
- We were acquired by a Fortune 100 company in a HIGH eight-figure deal. It was a brutal series of pitches, and Chris was critical to our success.
- We raised over $2 million in our latest round. Chris was a cornerstone for our fundraising.
- Attended Chris’ Influencing Skills workshop at LinkedIn. A year later I still use the skills daily.
- We all enjoyed Chris’ workshop. Very interactive, loved every minute of it.
- Chris approaches communication from a totally different perspective than most scientists are used to. He taught us to shift from an information-oriented to an audience-focused communication style.
- Chris’ presentation on pitching was very valuable to our audience. As one participant related, “Focus on you, not I (which is what we often do!)”