Seize the opportunity, differentiate you.
Coaching for your BIG MOMENT
High-stakes moments demand you perform at your peak. These make-it-or-break-it circumstances either pivot your career forward or stop you in your tracks. Tailored coaching with Chris allows you to maximize your potential to move forward.
Your pitch is a promotion tool, not an information tool. Work with one of the world’s top pitch coaches to raise funding. Receive direct feedback to maximize the value your pitch delivers and maximize your opportunity for return. A tailored pitch ensures you stand out from the literal hundreds of pitches delivered to every investor every year.
When you engage clients or corporate teams, the spotlight is on you. This is your moment to deliver a great presentation and demonstrate your expertise. Optimize your upcoming presentation with persuasion techniques that extend far beyond basic storytelling and influence audiences to take action.
Tailor your leadership style to convey confidence and power. Foster behaviors that leaders require to secure respect and trust. Develop greater comfort in your management role, and learn to lead from a place of strength in alignment with your own values.
Improve your professional communication where you need it most. Coaching captures a variety of important moments, including how to:
Grounded in Real-World
Optimized to your Style
Supported by Cutting-Edge Science
- We were acquired by a Fortune 100 company in a HIGH eight-figure deal. It was a brutal series of pitches, and Chris was critical to our success.
- We raised over $2 million in our latest round. Chris was a cornerstone for our fundraising.
- Attended Chris’ Influencing Skills workshop at LinkedIn. A year later I still use the skills daily.
- We all enjoyed Chris’ workshop. Very interactive, loved every minute of it.
- Chris approaches communication from a totally different perspective than most scientists are used to. He taught us to shift from an information-oriented to an audience-focused communication style.
- Chris’ presentation on pitching was very valuable to our audience. As one participant related, “Focus on you, not I (which is what we often do!)”