Impact-driven skillsets, immediate results.
Training that Fits your Goals
Our trainings allow you to drive the best results based on science and practice. Pitch innovation to secure funding. Magnetize support on and off the podium to promote collaboration. Speak with power to display executive presence and leadership. Foster the inner strength and the outward tools to experience confidence under pressure.
Achieve your best results using the latest science and practice. Learn to pitch innovative ideas. Be magnetic on and off the podium. Develop executive presence to lead effectively. And foster the inner strength to display confidence under pressure.
Pitching New Ideas
In high-stakes pitches, both entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs must perform at world-class levels or their innovation dies. The differentiator between success and failure is value. Bad pitches focus exclusively on the product, good pitches focus on the value of the product. This training equips you with the pitch framework used by Silicon Valley’s top startups and taught at Fortune 100 innovation programs.
Signature Team Training
Create a unique training program designed to support your team. Signature training focuses on client engagement, closing more sales, developing world-class marketing, or ensuring technology and business groups communicate across domains. Choose the frameworks and modules that most effectively achieve your goals.
Chris Lipp is trusted by
- We were acquired by a Fortune 100 company in a HIGH eight-figure deal. It was a brutal series of pitches, and Chris was critical to our success.
- We raised over $2 million in our latest round. Chris was a cornerstone for our fundraising.
- Attended Chris’ Influencing Skills workshop at LinkedIn. A year later I still use the skills daily.
- We all enjoyed Chris’ workshop. Very interactive, loved every minute of it.
- Chris approaches communication from a totally different perspective than most scientists are used to. He taught us to shift from an information-oriented to an audience-focused communication style.
- Chris’ presentation on pitching was very valuable to our audience. As one participant related, “Focus on you, not I (which is what we often do!)”