Be Powerful. Persuasive. Magnetic.
Learn from a world-renowned pitch coach
Free Access to Five Tips on "How to Nail the Startup Pitch"
Sign up and get new strategies weekly to be more confident and successful.
Why do some people achieve success while others struggle? Value is the key to pitch innovation and build consensus. The majority of business speakers focus on information. Effective leaders move beyond the facts and figures to communicate the value of their ideas. Research shows that communicating value makes your words significantly more persuasive. To pitch new ideas, win buy-in, and increase productivity, focus on value.
Get the world’s best training on how to communicate value. Courses include pitching new ideas, magnetic presentations, overcoming resistance, and the language of power. Every course provides tools you and your team can apply immediately to achieve greater success.
This is your opportunity to develop yourself and advance your career. Let’s face it, everyone is competing for limited resources. You can stand out in high-stakes moments by enhancing your words to focus on value, establish rapport, and navigate power dynamics.
The Startup Pitch
A Proven Formula to Win Funding
The Startup Pitch outlines the pitch that over 90% of startups use to win funding. It is the defining book in the field, with other books and seminars modeled from it. Readers gain strategies to pitch persuasively and build slidedecks. The book includes multiple successful pitches as examples. It is the most complete reference source to learn pitch skills and win investor funding.
How Great Leaders Persuade and Inspire
MAGNETIC is the complete guide to persuasive communication used by today’s leaders. Ensure you are not at a loss for words again. Learn how to phrase ideas, overcome resistance, and establish rapport to inspire large-scale change. Examples and cutting-edge research model how to win promotions and rise rapidly into leadership positions.
MAXIMIZE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY
Training & Coaching programs with tools and resources to help you improve your pitch
Chris Lipp is trusted by
- We were acquired by a Fortune 100 company in a HIGH eight-figure deal. It was a brutal series of pitches, and Chris was critical to our success.
- We raised over $2 million in our latest round. Chris was a cornerstone for our fundraising.
- Attended Chris’ Influencing Skills workshop at LinkedIn. A year later I still use the skills daily.
- We all enjoyed Chris’ workshop. Very interactive, loved every minute of it.
- Chris approaches communication from a totally different perspective than most scientists are used to. He taught us to shift from an information-oriented to an audience-focused communication style.
- Chris’ presentation on pitching was very valuable to our audience. As one participant related, “Focus on you, not I (which is what we often do!)”